Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just A Peek!

I just wanted to give you a quick peek at the projects I've been up too.  First of all, I've been working on a project in here...



but I'm not quite done because I got side-tracked on the weekend and built four of these...



All four chairs are finished, but I still need to stain or paint them (haven't decided) and make cushions for them.  Also, I'm in the process of building a coffee table to go with the chairs. 
So...I'm going to keep "plugging along" and then I'll share the finished projects with you.  I hope you'll check back.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Lesa

2 comments:

  1. Wow I'm seriously impressed by those chairs!! Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Furniture is what turns your house into a home.We are running our Furnitures over 25 years and we are one of the leading wooden carved bed

    ReplyDelete